Thursday, July 16, 2009

Florence Day Two Photos!


Dome From the Top of the Valley















I laughed my guts out when I saw this....Free Willy!




Me at the top of Florence....aren't we pretty?






This is a picture to show everyone the freaky things about us....




























Sketching the Ponte Vecchio








The Duomo














My body language makes this basilica seem small....its not. ITS HUGE











Stand in Holy Places

















Ribbed Vaulting.....I love it.











Taking a breather where others prefer to pray....it was inspired seating.
















Doumo
















Florence's Secret....they keep their gardens private.


















Ponte Vecchio



































Uffizi Gallery






















The Man Himself....Sigh.


















One of my favorite sculptures we saw there. It looked and felt so real.























Town Hall....not going to lie made me think of Twilight.















































Kylee and I






















2 comments:

  1. It is so amazing! I am just crying thinking about you living your dream... okay some of the tears are selfish because I want you here... not gonna lie. I am who I am sigh. Love you, miss you! Hope you have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know that red hair is going to make people think you are selling something you don't want to sell....hahaha

    you look beautiful. everything else does too. i am entirely jealous! oh and don't fret - your husband is being well taken care of. he spends a lot of time at our house lately!

    love ya - can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete