Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Londo Day 2

Today we had to meet Early to get a move on to the Victoria and Albert Museum. IT was very cool. Best thing about London Museums is that everything is basically free admittance. There were lots of amazing thing in there including a costumes, jewelry, sculptures, and 20th century modern collections and Galss. It was very neat. We sued it as a n opportunity to work on developing our patterns. After we met up for lunch and walked throught he city on our way to the Tate Modern Museum. It was very cool to see all the cool sights of London. We walked around London Tower, across the Tower Bridge, and on the banks of the river to London town hall. It is a very cool building designed by Foster. Check it out! We used the bathroom and they use gray water as a way to help with the worlds water supply. The water that is used from washing peoples hands in the sink. The water is pumped to the toilet bowl and used to flush the waste. So COOL! We then walked to the Tate modern. The entire day I have been listening to my Mp3 player…...and its been a miracle! I feel like I have been able to have a day all to myself. Just in my little head walking through London to the beat of my own soundtrack. We also walked across the Millenium Bridge and had a great view of the Gerkin Building.

Tate Modern was cool….best part was the Monet Water Lillies. So cool! We did more pattern research and then Susie and I snuck out early to visit H and M and I purchased a beautiful Sweater that I am very sure some of my friends will hate because it has a twinge of 80’s to it….its plum and has zippers….so hot right now. We ran over to Leicester Square to watch…..HARRY POTTER! That’s right I saw harry potter in London baby! Let me just ell you that is was 13 pounds. Hella that’s a lot. There are probably 300 seats in a stadium including ushers and they recline….they know how to do it let me tell you! Harry Potter rocked my world… I even screamed when the inferi were climbing up. We headed home and had cereal with yogurt and chocolate covered waffles. Then the freaking Fire alarm went off….let me tell you homw much I loved it at midnight. Yeah…then bed. My day rocked…London and I love each other don’t tell husband. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment