Monday, August 10, 2009

London Day Sixteen

Today is my last day in London. we started off by heading to Buckingham palace. we toured the inside and walked through he gardens for a bit. The palace is beautiful and it was cool to hear lal the storied of what was finished when and who had visited. The flag at the top of the Palace was flying which means that the Queen was actually there. We didn't get to see her. But it was still cool to be in her house/palace. We had a lovely time in the gift shop and I got the cutest little guard ornamnet for my christmas tree. Adorable. From here Susie, Terri, Kylee, Josie, and Becky headed off to Abbey Road. We def took beatles photos and signed our names on the pillars outside the Abbey Road recordning Studio. It wa a lot of fun. We then headed over to a Beatles Store to buy lovely Beatles Souveniers. So much fun! Next we headed over to harrods to get chocolates and enjoy the beautiful ambience. I love it there...it is so much fun! Terri and I headed over to the V and A museum to get a few things in the gift shop. Ky and Susie had to leave. We bought yet again more things and then I headed hoem to rest my tired feet and work on my blogs! I worked for what seems like forever and then Kylee and Ashley and michelle and I went out to dinner. Michelle was so sweet to pay for my meal! Lovely. We all went hoem to get more things done like packing and blogging and Loaundry. I was going to go dancing with Ky and Brady a.k.a. Brainy but I neede the time to work on my homework. I worked all night and then got ready for the plane ride home. By the time I had my two checked bags packed and my carry on I was carrying 100 pounds on my person up and down stairs in the train and undergorund stations...I hate myself for over packing. I am chronic over packer...not to mention I had things in Michelles suitcase as well! Thanks michelle and kylee for the bag/help! After a plane ride from London to Atlanta and then Atlanta to Salt lake We had been traveling almost 20 hours and I wass so tired. The best part was waiting for husband to come get me...he brought me flowers, a jewelry box, cleaned the car, and got a haircut...he loves me I just knew it! It was the perfect end to a perfect vaca! So happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment