Sunday, August 9, 2009

London Day Thirteen

Today I just basically packed and ran errands because today I was going to IRELAND! I was so excited to go with Susie, Terri, Josie, and Becky. I had a little trouble with my boarding pass and had to pay 40 pounds for them to print it for me…stupid English. Rude. I almost didn’t make it through security as the freaking attendant was the slowest person on earth..No lie. But we made it! We got our rental car and what was it you ask? On no worries it was a freaking BMW! Oh man could I be more happy right now…Becky actually climbed up on the car and posed like a little vixen for our photos! Ha ha classic. We took off for a drive to our hotel that turned into a two hour period of being lost. We finally made it no thanks to the idiot that gave us bad directions jus to be mean. Our hotel ps is freaking swank. I forgot to take pictures but it rocked…fancy and modern and clean…so choice!

We went for dinner at none other than Eddie Rockets which I am sure is a knock off of Johnny rockets in the states…it was totally fifties diner themed. Very good malts though!

We called it a night by listening to our friend Becky tell us a very funny story of her dating life and having many incomplete sentences. Limerick which is where we are staying is beautiful and I am in love with the beauty of the landscape. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment