Sunday, August 9, 2009

London Day Ten

Guess what my shower hates me again..another day of splashing myself clean...yay! I was late for the train and everyone was def waiting for me. We took a really long time to get to Stamford and first thing we did was go to Burghley House. It was a very cool old house...yay for old houses that we go to everyday. I mean i liked Burghley house and all it was very cool and interesting to learn about its past visitors and why it is important. I just am to the point where I have seen to many houses and gardesnt hat none of themhave any shock value anymore. There was a couple of cool things about Burghley like they had their own herd of deer that I did not feed becaue thats how you get limes disease. Also They had Queen Victoria and Elizabeth stay there. Neat. We took pictures int eh precious gardens...once agian. They did have really pretty lilly pads and we took advantage of the photo op. To top off our experience we had Scones and Cream and Hot Coco in the garden cafe. Delish...as always.
Next we went shopping in Stamford. Not so fun. I pretty much hated it. No lie. I am just burnt out of it. It was quaint and pretty and had charm to boot but sometimes you need a change of pace. Plus it was raining.
We went home on the forever long trains. again. First thing was to run to Her Majesty's theater and get tickets for Phantom that night. Then I ran hoem to change and headed back tot the theater. Phantom was amazing. My favorite SHow I saw hands down! Until you have seen it on stage you have not really seen it. Bette than the movie for sure. Well thats all for today it started out sucky but ended fabulously!

No comments:

Post a Comment