Tuesday, August 4, 2009

London Day One

We boarded the train this morning and rode for about three hours through the Chunnel. I have to say that was really cool….not it just felt like going through long tunnel that mad your ears pop a lot. I tried to work on bloggage without falling asleep every ten minutes…it didn’t work. Then we headed through the Tube Station by carrying our suitcases up flights of stairs…it super sucked. We made it to the hotel and unpacked a bit. We ran to the grocery store and got food because we have kitchens now…its awesome! The food here is so cool I cant help but buy a lot of candy and cookies I am just so curious. We trekked back across town to our flats and unloaded our food.

Darrin came to meet us and we went on a walking tour of London. We saw Parliament, Westminster abbey, London Bridge, and all sorts of great things. London weather is cool and rainy. Like sweater weather…that sucks I only have hot heat weather clothes…this should be interesting. Back home to indulge in face book stalking with Susie and treats. And Now I am going to bed. I am tired and ready to try London out all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment