Friday, August 7, 2009

London Day Seven

Sunday today and I was really excited because we got up early to go to church which was only three blocks away and it was a legitimate ward. We walked to the Hyde park ward and the building is beautiful. We went in and it instantly felt like home. There were even little kids screaming a bit. We sat down and could not find a seat together because there were so many people! We had a lovely sacrament and I fell asleep a little...just like home. ha ha just kidding mom! Anyway we went outside and took some pictures. We came home and had a quick PB and J and I decided I was too tired to go on so I took a nap. I love naps...they are so amazing. So then Kylee comes over rand I curled her hair and we headed off to leave and stopped in to talk to Susie really quick which ended up being like an hour and a half.
We headed out the door with Susie and went to Lion King. I was so excited I even wore the loudest print dress I own. We went and the other girls got standing tickets. It was so so so good. The costumes were incredible. I was floored. I will not tell too much about it because I do not want you to be expecting anything if you ever go...which you totally should!
After lion king we went out to a pub and had some delicious food. We headed home and worked on our blogs...it was a very nice day. I love relaxing a bit fromt he crazy days we normally have.

No comments:

Post a Comment